MIGTAN CONSULTING LIMITED Job: Vacancies for Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Project Architect, Receptionists /Office Administrator
Our client is a newly established medium-sized Civil Engineering/Construction Firm with Head Office in Surulere, Lagos. The company is well-positioned to take up various projects in Lagos state and other parts of the country and in line with this vision desires to fill the below vacant positions with experienced, honest and result -oriented individuals.
POST TITLE: Civil Engineer (Male preferred)
1. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors degree or HND in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience preferably in large and varied construction sites.
2. Must be knowledgeable in the use of the following Engineering software-Civil3D, CADS and AUTOCAD. Being COREN registered is an added advantage.
POST TITLE: Quantity Surveyor (Male Preferred)
1. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors degree or HND in Quantity Surveying with not less than 10 years post qualification experience,
2. Must be knowledgeable in the preparation of project budgets, cost estimates, tenders, standard conditions of contract and the ability to monitor project cost from inception to completion,
3. Computer proficiency and membership of relevant professional body is essential.
POST TITLE: Project Architect (Male preferred)
1. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors degree or HND in Architecture and a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
2. Knowledge of Vector works, mini cards or AUTO CAD and 3-D modeling is required.
3. Computer proficiency and membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
POST TITLE: Receptionist/Office Administrator (Female preferred)
1. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelors degree or HND in Secretarial Admin or Social Sciences with minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably in a similar organisation.
2. Must be organised, have a good command of written and spoken English and possess basic Accounting knowledge.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft office packages like Word, Excel, Power point is a must.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should forward their resume as attachment in Microsoft Word format to
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th February 2011.