A Reputable Law Firm Jobs: Vacancies for Lawyer, Estate Officers
A Reputable Law Firm in Lagos requires the services of the below positions:
POST TITLE: Lawyer
REQUIREMENTS:
1. A minimum of 3 years post call experience in Lagos Practice
2. Must be articulate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Must be prepared to work with little supervision
POST TITLE: Estate Officers
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of HND/B.Sc Estate Management
2. 2 years post NYSC
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidate should send their application with curriculum vitae on or before 23rd December 2010 to:
The principal Partner
Morayo Lebi & Co,
Lamlat House,
270, Ikorodu Road,
Obanikoro, Lagos.
Nigeria's best job vacancies and carriers website - Get the latest update Naija hot jobs, carriers in Nigeria. Search Current Jobs, Vacancies, Careers Nigeria 2011.
Search all Jobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to Jobs
Popular Jobs
- A Reputable Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Jobs in Nigeria: Recruitment for Account Officer
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Jobs in Nigeria: Recruitment for Statistician I, Statistician II
- One of the Foremost Construction Companies Jobs in Nigeria: Recruitment for Quality Health Safety and Environment Coordinator, Chief Security Officer
- Infant Jesus Academy Jobs in Nigeria: Recruitment for Subjects Teachers, Hostel Warden, Principal Secretary, Vice Principal Academics
- National Water Resources Institute, Kaduna Jobs in Nigeria: Recruitment for Engineer I (Electrical), Engineer II (Engineer Cadre)
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. how to legalize marriage certificate in Nigeria
ReplyDelete